Have you ever thought about all of the household uses for lemons? Click the image above for your FREE Printable!
Household Uses for Lemons
- Want fresh lemon juice? Freeze in an ice tray and pull out later for cooking!
- Preserve fruit and guacamole with a splash of lemon juice.
- Deodorize drains by grinding lemon peels in your garbage disposal.
- Remove food from cheese graters with a lemon wedge.
- Remove skin discoloration by rubbing with a lemon wedge.
- Freshen the house by simmering several sliced lemons.
- Add lemon juice to water when boiling rice to keep it from sticking.
- Clean athletic shoes by spritzing them with lemon juice and drying them in the sun.
- Sprinkle salt on a lemon wedge and use to clean cooper cookware.
- Make a household cleaning solution with lemon juice, white vinegar and water.
- Squeeze lemon juice on your hair before rinsing for natural highlights.
- Rub cooking and cutting surfaces with a lemon wedge to remove fish smells.
- Use lemons to create a table center-piece.
- Mix lemon juice and honey with hot tea to soothe sore throats.
- Scrub fingernails with a lemon wedge to brighten.
- Wipe counters, and entryways with lemon juice to repel bugs.
- Soak laundry in a mixture of lemon juice, baking soda and water before washing to remove stains.
- Place a lemon wedge inside your dishwasher for fresh and clean dishes.
- Freshen a room by spritzing with lemon juice and water.
- Have dull appliances? Rub with lemon juice to brighten.
- Burn lemon peels along with firewood to remove odors.
- Make a paste of lemon juice and baking soda to clean metals.
- Use lemons to reduce the effects of nausea.
- Add to water to improve your mood and reduce stress.
- Gargle with lemon water to reduce phlegm and swallow 2 tablespoons to reduce asthma symptoms.
Share and Enjoy